It's a tough life

It's been a while since I've posted. Been an extremely busy and trying month but I'll get around to writing some more about it soon. Just filled out a survey for the BSA on my opinions regarding their policy of not allowing gay scouts or leaders. It was really difficult. There is a post coming about that, too. Later.

In the mean time, here's some humor from our family.

Azalea was talking to our only daughter in the bathroom.  Our daughter had a rough day -- she had to play with little girls all day.  I guess I should clarify that the reason that was rough for her is that it made her feel very deeply the sorrow of not having any sisters...

Azalea:  Why did you cry today?

Daughter: Because I don’t want to have brothers.

Azalea:  Do you mean you don’t want brothers or you wish you had a sister?

Daughter:  (Thoughtful) I want a sister.

Azalea:  You know your friend Annabelle?  She doesn't have any sisters or brothers!

Daughter:  She doesn't have a sister?

Azalea:  (Repeating)  No, she doesn't have any siblings.  Isn't that sad?

Daughter:  She could adopt my little brother!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Marriage

Adjusting My Frame of Reference

#6 On affection, Part 1