Things that shape our lives -- My Perspective

I am so grateful for my knowledge of the Plan of Salvation and that I know that we will be with our friends and family after this life. I am grateful for a sweet husband who gave sweet hugs and kind words to the friends of the young man, who the young man had been hiking with, and to his sweet mother. I can't even imagine and I definitely can't imagine going through that without my knowledge that families can be forever and so can my friendships.

I am grateful for a sweet and loving husband that loves others so much and is willing to help others, even those he does not know. I am grateful for our family and for children that make me laugh and smile and their excitement for life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Marriage

Adjusting My Frame of Reference

#6 On affection, Part 1