A new look and some Thanks

Finally updated the site with a new look.  Not bad for my first attempt and tweaking a blogger template, if I do say so myself.  I've wanted to get a new outfit on the blog for a while but other things kept taking priority.  However, the embarrassment of having an unformatted blog has escalated the priority of giving it a face-lift.  It's sort of like inviting people over and realizing the paint on your front door is peeling.

Actually it's a lot like that.  You see we've been sharing our blog more frequently to friends and neighbors.  Sort of a scary experience.  Well, really frightening to tell the truth.  I keep wondering how long it will take before I stop feeling a twinge of nervousness and fear when my wife and I bring me out of the closet in a social setting.  Remembering the many men and women I talked to, who feel completely alone in this, keeps me going.

So far we've had nothing but encouragement and support and I am so grateful.  It almost feels like a dream.  I can't imagine coming out even ten or fifteen years ago.  People have shown us so much love and support.  You know who you are.  Thank you.

It's late and I'm off to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Marriage

Adjusting My Frame of Reference

#6 On affection, Part 1