Rough day today.  Been emotional lately.  Some days everything makes sense.  Today wasn't one of them.  Even things that usually make sense didn't today.  The slightest thing would set me off crying, too.  I'm sure that some of it's been not enough sleep.  Thoughts have been disjointed, random, and it was a struggle to put them together.  It was as if my thoughts were a bag of marbles, spilled on the floor of a gymnasium.  Thank goodness the day's almost over.

Posted by Lucas Jones On 12/12/2012 10:51:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Facebook

Related Sites

  • There's a film on the horizon that I think has the potential to advance the conversation around SSA/LGBT Mormons by leaps and bounds. If you'd like to know...
  • Morning prayers - I'm grateful for The blessings of my life My children, grandchildren, & hubby And the Gospel of Jesus Christ "Please help me Lord - I'm mu...
  • Imagine being told everyday that someone of your hair color is likely going to be despised by society. From the time your haircolor is first noticeable, ...
  • The e-commerce may be outlined being a modern day firm methodology that addresses the expectations of companies, merchants, and shoppers to cut rates as ...
  • It has been quite a while since I last wrote on this blog. So much has happened, but first, why did I quit writing? I went into an emotional tailspin, an...
  • [image: Types of People in the Shower]This is too funny! Wait for the part where she talks about "The Shedder"
  • I see you. I behold all of you. Your little party. Your feigned joyous vocal ejaculations upon seeing each new guest. “Oh how have you been?” “Oh my ...

    Translate